Align from Teeth to Toes
Align Spine and Mind
A Client Says:
Align Spine & Mind is one of those things that seems too good to be true for stress relief because it’s so simple and easy. For someone like me with OCD/ADD/general anxiety, it has given me the ability to finally relax my bound-up chronic mental and physical tension, it feels akin to taking a calming drug it works so well. It doesn’t take long for me to do and it does exactly what what I need to be able to stay relaxed and focused for the day, or, it helps calm me down to sleep at night if needed.
- Relax deeply.
- Correct root causes of PAIN.
- Make your nervous system and brain work better.
- Open energy channels for meditation.
- Improve efficiency, power and coordination.
- Confident posture and a sexy walk.
DO IT YOURSELF PROGRAM
- Save money
- Do more often as you need it.
- Address root causes in how you move and habits.
to unravel your knots--find out which areas benefit you the most and in what order:
- Cranium: expand the sutures, spaces between bones
- Neck: traction to relax all the way to your feet
- Shoulders & chest reverse the sitting slouch,
- Spine ranges of motion
- Hips: Release the core of the core abdominals, the center of your posture and often emotional holding
- Sacrum: for sciatica or tailbone injury especially, simple ways for this hard to get at area
- Feet: shoes and positioning to control hip angle and stack your spine
is healthy everyday movement that aligns your body automatically at root cause level.
- Walking—this alone is enough for change.
- Bending over
- Adjusting chairs, car seats, toilets, computer ergonomics
- Squatting (advanced)
FULL RANGE OF MOVEMENT--Optional
Simple movements to keep spine and joints flexible and improve circulation.
- Stretching after releasing tension work with, not against muscles—optional.
- Yoga short forms to do at home in less time—also does wonders for emotional balance.
It can be helpful and necessary to apply pressure to areas to reduce pain and tension, and break-up scar tissue and adhesions to restore circulation.
Move the lymph system passively when you cannot exercise due to pain and fatigue. The lymph system removes waste and delivers nutrients.
Optional for people who want a work-out to balance years of unbalanced movement or activities, like bicycling, that neglect the posterior chain of muscles: glutes, adductors, hamstrings, calves.
A weak posterior chain can lead to pulling of foot creating plantar fasciitis, but people rarely see the systematic connection—plantar fasciitis can be addressed just with releasing, too.
The ultimate booty building program.
Optional for people with Symptoms like:
- Crowding teeth
- Obstructive airway breathing problems
- Forward head posture misaligning the spine from top down
The tongue is supposed to learn to expand the palate, airway, and cranium to allow room for straight teeth and wisdom teeth.
- Learn to expand the sutures of your palate and cranium yourself for some relief.
- Learn tongue movement to open your palate.
- Consider orthodontic treatments for a more complete solution. I can advise on options.
Get a free assessment to estimate how much of your pain or misalignment is from above the neck and below the neck.
- From the bite: teeth and palate.
- From hips and feet
Also learn how much you need to correct nutrition to rebuild weak or painful areas.
Circulation often needs to be cleaned of debris and scar tissue, both systemically as the entire blood and lymph systems, and locally where injuries are.
Read more about root causes of misalignment under Primal Movement in this section of my website.
Read about the New Orthodontics.