Benefits of Reading New Posts on Facebook
- New Ideas I am always creating in new web pages.
- Clarification: I never explain things as well as I could.
- Deep understanding takes time and saying things different ways.
- Missing one or a few important weak links limits your whole program.
- Free information instead of each client paying for me to repeat it.
- Posts/ web pages often grow out of conversations with clients so some of it is addressing you personally, but for free.
- It’s not too hard to show appreciation by Liking a post, I want to know who is reading.
- Strongly suggested for clients as explained in the Health Coaching Steps
- Facebook does not make it easy to follow: find settings that show “favorite,” but check back regularly.