Nutrient Deficiencies Cause Infections
not Just Exposure
- Create dysbiosis of health probiotics mutating into pathogens
- Weaken the immune system that does more work than people think.
- Slow down detoxification; nutrients are needed to detoxify so more toxins demand more nutrients that are diverted from immunity.
Killing infections often creates symptoms like fatigue, headaches, and even hair falling out.
- If pharmaceuticals are used the liver has to work harder to detoxify that requires more nutrients
- Pathogens create toxins and die-off that demands more nutrients, creating deficiencies.
- Some things kill good bacteria that produce nutrients: B vitamins, neurotransmitters, beta carotene, vitamin K, etc. Not just antibiotics but natural things especially oregano oil.
Nutrient deficiencies can directly lead to mutations of healthy probiotics like yeast into candida.
Nutrient deficiencies lead to immune system weakness in the first place with a lack of the variety of white blood cells to kill pathogens.
To boost the immune system all nutrient deficiencies need to be identified and corrected for every cell in the body, since the white blood cells are cells like others.
Other organs are also involved in immunity, detoxification and elimination.
I think people underestimate how much the immune system does the work.
Research on how dewormers work explains that they don't really kill worms, they paralyze or choke them temporarily and then something has to take over to kill them if they don't pass out of the intestines , and they are not all in the intestines.
Dewormers are great to knock down worms that have ways to stop your immune system, so when the immune system gets going at the same time then you make progress.
Long term people relapse easily without immune strength
Dewormers are mainly for adults, not eggs and larve, so that has to be covered, by the immune system and other thing.
Once the body has all the nutrients it needs to help heal itself, people can tolerate higher levels of dewormers and other things to kill infections. It often takes high doses of a number of things that can be hard to tolerate without a solid foundation in nutrition.