Here are some things to do when fasting to boost healing and the fasting process.
Sun provides energy directly through photons that are converted to electrons for general energy and healing in the body.
I clearmy sinsues and open my breath lying in the sun.
Sweating in the hot sun accelerates the fasting process of autophagy that inclues recycling water from dead cells and fat.
Sun bathing on the ground also provide the benefit of elecrons from the earth and some degree of grounding from EMF fields.
Walking barefoot also provide grounding.
Many people drink coffee to increase fat burning with fasting and intermittant fasting.
Some poeple are overstimulated by coffee or feel it weakening their digestion.
I find the coffee enema to have unique benefits:
- milder caffeine stimulation that still enables me to be super productive when fasting instead of tired.
- I get more done with coffee and not eating than with eating and coffee.
- cleans the liver by forming an enzyme to help make glutathione, a major anti oxidant in the body.
- regulates bowels by enabling the liver to create more bile that stimulates perastalsis contractions of the colon.
- pain killing helps deal with hunger while elevating mood.